I know it’s lame when I stumble upon something interesting in the internet, and start sharing it with all readers of my blog. I know its really not original, and cool, but yet… here I am posting these “21 things you didn’t know about a guy” on the first day of fasting.
I found the facts in this 21 point undeniable at some point, and I thought it might help some of you understand guys better. Nonetheless, I do want to hear what you have to say about this 21 point, as everyone has their own opinion. so lets hear the 21 points!!
Something I found over the net. I wonder if its true… but being a guy, I guess it is true enough!!
Read it out, and tell me what you think.
2) Guys are more emotional then you think, if they loved you at one point, it’ll take them a lot longer then you think to let you go, and it hurts every second that they try.
3) Guys go crazy over a girl’s smile:)
4) A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
5) Giving a guy a hanging message like “You know what?..uh…nevermind..” would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he’ll assume he did something wrong and he’ll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
6) If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
7) A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
8 ) Guys love you more than you love them!!
10)If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.
11)If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he’s probably faking it and he is really thinking about something
12) When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is Guys rarely say that
13)When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he’s just actually saying, “Please come and listen to me”
14)If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn’t happen that often, so when it does, you know something’s up.
15) When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he’s definitely thinking
16) Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them
17)A guy would give the world to be able to read a girl’s mind for a day.
18)No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He’s just too stubborn to admit it
19)NOT ALL GUYS ARE RUDE!!! Just because ONE is RUDE doesn’t mean he represents ALL of them
20)When a guy Sacrifices his sleep and health just to talk to you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible
21)Even if you dump a guy months ago and he loved you he probably still does and if he had one wish it would be you to come back into his life
I am sure after you have read the above points, you just have to wonder whether there is some truth in it. I don’t want to be judgmental, but I think you guys can decide for yourself, and do tell me what you think.
Nonetheless, as all of you know, its puasa today. And I’d be looking forward to the pasar Ramadhan as usual. A place where I join in for the shopping of food, but actually not the fasting 😛 After all, we are all Malaysian, and it doesn’t really matter what’s going on, we’d join in the celebrations without actually looking at the colour of skin, and religion.
I wish the first day of Ramadhan was on Tuesday as I’d love to have another extra holiday, but well… I guess I just have to be happy with a one day holiday.
Well, for this puasa, I pledge to lessen my spending on Pasar Ramadhans, and I think it would be kind of easy for me to achieve that since Pasar Ramadhans in Kuching especially in Matang ain’t that happening and good if compared to the ones in the Peninsular.
Anyway, to all my Muslim readers, friends, and foes(shall there be any)….. I would like to wish you Happy Fasting….