It’s that time of year again. Christmas. Most Christians would be busy preparing for it, one way or the other. For my family, it would be simple. Its ‘huge family’ dinner time, or rather family gatherings all the way. No open houses, or nothing complicated. Trust me, driving up and down Serian-Kuching-Bau is really tiring this time of the year, but yeah.. its a family thing. After all, its once a year.
So, I’d like to take the opportunity to wish all of you a very merry and blessed Christmas. Count your blessings, and think of whether you’ve been bad or nice. It’s the season to be merry, and the season of receiving and giving. Roll your wish list, and stuff it in your Christmas sock. Who knows, Santa might drop you something you’vr been dreaming off. I know what I want for this Christmas… but I don’t see it happening 😛
Merry Christmas to all of you especially all my blogging friends below.
- Alex Lim – Living life at it’s fullest
- Allen Ang -when art meets technology | photography
- Amiey Alen – The past that i was blur, the future that is unclear, some time that i was stuck & lost my life
- Anna – Dine with Anna
- Arthur Ray Jentry – Will find a better title soon
- Atiqah Athirah – The first step is always the hardest
- Chua Kee Man – Random ramblings with a mix of creative juice and fatty acids
- Danial Franklin Gomez – The gallivantings of Danial Franklin
- Desmond Jerukan – A blog about nothing because it stars from nothing
- Edalyana Jee – Life & rhyme
- Egg&yolk – The egg yolks
- Ember – tehCpeng.com
- Fahriee – Veracitas.net
- Fudge – It’s a fudge life
- Gloria – Mad penguin
- Hanna Rosdi – The Chronicles of Hanna
- Herman Adrian – Headsteadi
- Marg – Perfect Imperfections
- Micheal Kon – Official blog
- Mohd. Razali – Binary playground
- Norman Goh – Shades of blue
- Irene Law – Sweet Surrender
- Justin KC – 365 days of my life
- JJme – Money is everything, so is the world
- One Other – Much ado about nothing
- Platinum Girl – Kireisan: Life is just beautiful
- Sumuk – It’s a dog’s life
- Willie – My life, my view, my happenings
- Wilson Chang.V.S. – Wilson’s planet
**Christmas is a celebration to mark the birth of Jesus Christ, but with Malaysia, and most particularly Sarawak being so multicultural, it is a celebration celebrated by all regardless of race and religions, so Merry Christmas to all.
Merry Christmas to you!!!!
Thanks Amiey! You too.
Hmmm…. i drive up and down Sri Aman almost everyday 🙂 so it is not that bad. Happy Christmas & Merry New Year!
Wow.. that’s far!! Anyway, Merry Christmas to you too Desmond!
Merry Christmas Cyril!
Razali’s last blog post..Resepsi Airol Nizzam & Nordiana
Thanks razali. You too!!
Merry Christmas!! 😉
Irene’s last blog post..Merry Christmas 2008
Thanks Irene.. you too!! Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Cyril!
Guess what, i met a 11-year-old girl today who cried because she just knew that Santa never existed!! Hahaha.
I told her better believe in Christ than Santa!
hahahah. In a way, that’s cruel, yet funny 😛 Anyway, its always better to believe the existance of Christ than santa. Merry Christmas to you Kee Man!!
I wish I can drive up and down Queensland-Sarawak. Hahaha!Merry xmas and happy happy New year! I hope you get what you wish for…pssst, what did you wish for? =P
Merry xmas again!
Gloria’s last blog post..The story behind the Facebook status
Ahaha.. If that were to realize, It would be a very long long journey!! My wish?? hehehe.. its a huge secret…
Merry Christmas Cyril! 🙂 U got the names in alphabetical order huh. Ho ho ho! Serian-Kuching-Bau is not that far. We can race anytime! 🙂
One Other’s last blog post..Prawn, crab, birthday, and Christmas…
Yeah.. hahhaa.. want to reorganize my blog so that it looks better, and Kuching-Serian-Bau is not far, but well.. it feel so far when you’ve not driven that long for some time.
Merry Christmas to you and your family 🙂
gregchai’s last blog post..What i did this Christmas ?
Thanks greg. You have a Merry Christmas as well.