My first post for this month. It’s December alright, and in a few days, it will be January 2009. A new year. Plans for the new year?? Argghhh….. maybe a nice dinner? or a late night outing.. Urgghh.. still in planning, but I’m so sure I won’t want to be home again this year. You guys got any suggestion?
Anyway, I’m having sore throat, and cough. The only method to communicate would be by this blog. Hate it when I’m sick, but it comes and goes. I just have to get through it, like all my previous illness. Wednesday would see me play badminton. Ahahaha.. 3 hours of energy draining badminton. I think that’s what I need to get better. Always preferred the traditional way than popping some pill into my mouth. Urgghh!!
Nothing really that interesting these few days, and I’ve been tagged by One Other..so, here’s my reply:
QA # 1
1. What’s your ambition?
A: To be happy, and have enough money for me to enjoy my life without a worry, and I guess to make a difference in someone’s life.
2. Who is more important to you? Girlfriends of friends?
A: Girlfriends are friends.. So, I guess it’s equal. If you ask about lover, then they’ll be a difference.
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
A: Never occurred to me, but a horrific painless, accidental death did cross my mind.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
A: In some things, yes.. in others.. it’s as low as the value of the Rupiah against Pound.
5. How many babies do you want?
A: Maximum would be 3… 😛
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
A: Is this a parable or something???
7. What is your goal this year?
A: Urgghh.. I don’t know… I have to look it up in my earlier post.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
A: I’d like to think so… Especially to my parents.
9. What is your favorite television series?
A: One Tree Hill, and House. The others I could just do away with.
10. What are you really afraid of?
A: things I don’t know off. Things I can’t see or foresee…
11. What is your bad habit?
A: Poking my nose..hahaha.. and ‘berleter’…. then regretting it…
12. Is there anything you wanna tell to the people who hates you?
A: Yeah…”it’s okay to hate me…Somehow, you do think I deserve it “
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
A: Yes.. especially if you’ve been having a different circle of friends for almost every 5 years.
14. What does flying means to you?
A: Getting on an airplane.
15. What do you crave for the most currently?
A: Cincalok.. hehehe..
16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
A: The LG KC550 Handphone Digi gave me for being their loyal customer.
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words:
A: Love her post in her blog.. Owh, that’s 6.. hahahah
18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
A: Make others happy.
19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
A: 10 years?? I don’t know… Superman I hope.
20. What have you achieved in life lately to make it better?
A: Started doing sports again. Guess it makes me healthier.. and owh.. being more daring in making personal decisions…
QA # 2.
Rule 1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule 2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tag by continuing this by sending it to other people.
1. Do you have secrets?
A: Yup. But nothing life changing.
2. Would you fall in love with a girl older than you?
A: Nope. Sort of my T&C thing 😀
3. Do you enjoy going to college?
A: It was fun, but it can’t beat school days.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
A: Only a billion?? Well, I’d travel the world, start my own brand and bussiness, and probably send my parent on vacation to a few places.
5. Will you fall in love with your friend?
A: Anyone can fall in love with anyone. It’s how love works.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
A: Loved by someone, because someone loves you:P
7. List 5 current favorite songs:
- Leave Out All The Rear – Linkin Park
- Empty – The click Five
- The Day That I Die – Good Charlotte
- If I Was A Boy – Beyonce
- Easy – Paula DeAnda (Feat. Lil Wayne)
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
A: Move on with life without bothering her…
9. List 5 favorite TV shows:
- One Tree Hill
10. Do you have any regrets?
A: Yes.. I have a few..
11. Would you be the person that you are if you were to be reborn?
A: Yes… I still love myself despite everything.
12. What do you want the most at the moment?
A: Money… running really short on it lately. Have to be more prudent in spending.
13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
A: My best bet would be she’s someone who travels alot through her job.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
A: Ahhh…..neither. Both sound so pathetic.
15. What is your favorite color?
16. Would you give all in for a relationship?
A: Yes… no doubt.
17. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, which one would you choose?
A: It depends on a lot of things…
18. What are the top 5 bands that you listen to or love?
- Dashboard Conventional
- Simple Plan
- Linkin Park
19. Name 3 things you would like to do but never able to.
A: Drive fast and furious on the road. Be Superman. Turn back time.
20. 5 people I have tagged.
Like all the tags i’ve done… I’m not tagging anyone. But if you want to do this ta, you could say its from me 😀
get well soon 🙂
gregchai’s last blog post..RED Glam Party
Thanks. Feeling better already.
Love my post in my blog? Ur sweeet! Here’s RM10! Main jauh2. Hehehe.
Cincalok? did u see those many little black eyes staring at you while u eat the stuff? it’s really cute and im insane abt it too. ahahaha!
Ok, i’m a loyal Digi customer too, for like ages. How come they dont give me any phone? Is it only for postpaids? *not fair*
Anyway, thanks for being such a sport.
One Other’s last blog post..Year-end blues… and Anne with an ‘e’…
Ahh?? You just gave me RM10?? So, this means the t-shirt you’re doing would only cost me RM5!! Great!! 😀 Thanks!!
Ahaha…. the phone is only for postpaid, so.. better change.. I think postpaid is cheaper..
Get better soon!
Thanks man!! Already better a bit now.
3 hours of badminton – we have to play someday man and bring along that reformed Cikgu Mathew who used to play like Datuk Lim Chong Wei 🙂
No prob bro.. We could set a time 😀 Anyway, brother Matt is a dad!! He got a new baby girl last Tuesday..
so good Digi give u phone. Celcom only gave me RM30 McDonald treats after being loyal customer for 5 years. ceh..
Sumuk’s last blog post..Wild Curry
Like they say.. “It’s time to change… DiGi.. Always the smarter choice” 😀
Haha! You wish! thanks for the transfer. Will let u know when the shirt is ready. Wait aaa…
dont want postpaid la, with prepaid i can plan my spending and only reload when im in dire need. 🙂
One other’s last blog post..Year-end blues… and Anne with an ‘e’…
Different people got different needs, I guess..
Get well soon bro!
keeman’s last blog post..Of Men, Sex and Women…
already better my fren. Thanks.